Guest logged in.
Welcome to WRHS Class of 1966 Online Users: 12
Navigation WRHS Class of 1966 Your Stories Doug Paris
Current Replies for Doug Paris

Doug Paris (Iris Warlick Stu)
Posted: 11:46:35 pm on 9/13/2006 Modified: 8:50:29 am on 9/14/2006

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="Black"><FONT face=Verdana color=black size=2><FONT face=Verdana color=black size=2> <P>Doug Paris gave me permission to write his bio, so I could get it on our website faster than time would allow him to do it...so I took notes from his website; because he is another example of "how diverse" our class was/is!   And you all KNOW I think our class is AMAZING!   As ever, Iris</P> <P>Doug Paris; grew up in Oklahoma, graduating with us from Rogers'66.;  Bachelor's Degree from North Eastern University, and became a buyer for a clothing store in Tulsa.  Later he became a wholesale rep for mills and manufacturers of high quality men's and ladies apparel.  In 1990 he went back to school earning his MBA from Oklahoma City University.  In 1994 he moved to Denver, where his wardrobe consultation business steadily grew with Denver's top business and cultural leaders as clients.  In 1997 he launched Doug Paris Wardrobe and Design.  He features both Men's and Women's custom clothing which you can see on <A href="http://www.parisdesignonline.com/">www.parisdesignonline.com</A> .<BR>Besides TV appearances on wardrobe Doug, now an author, makes appearances on his book "STYLE: A Life's Work".<BR>Doug enjoys a strong role in Denver civic and charitable organizations.<BR>Doug is an avid runner, plays tennis, and skies often.<BR>Divorced, he is the father of a son and daughter and proud grandfather of two.</P> <P>You can contact Doug directly at <A href="mailto:doug.paris@parisdesignonline.com">doug.paris@parisdesignonline.com</A>     </P></FONT></FONT></font>