Guest logged in.
Welcome to WRHS Class of 1966 Online Users: 13
Navigation WRHS Class of 1966 Your Stories NEW 1966 YEARBOOK BUTTON ON HOME PAGE
Current Replies for NEW 1966 YEARBOOK BUTTON ON HOME PAGE

NEW 1966 YEARBOOK BUTTON ON HOME PAGE (admin)
Posted: 8:59:18 pm on 9/14/2006 Modified: Never

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="Black"><P>Thanks to Pat Murphy for scanning all the pictures and my daughter-in-law (Julia Bacher) for adding the online yearbook to the website.  She did this in a hurry (while chasing her 1 year old) so it's pretty basic.  If you go to <A href="http://www.wrhs1966.com">www.wrhs1966.com</A> and don't see the NEW 1966 Yearbook button press Control F5.  That will clear your cache and refresh the screen with the new button.  Once you're in the yearbook there is a NEXT and PREVIOUS button on the bottom of each page.  If I can get another favor I'll ask her to put in an index which will make navigating easier, but for now its just next and previous.  Enjoy and let me know if we've introduced any name mispellings etc.  Thanks again to Pat and Julia.</P></font>

Re: NEW 1966 YEARBOOK BUTTON ON HOME PAGE (Ken Kilgore)
Posted: 10:13:24 am on 9/15/2006 Modified: Never

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="Black"><FONT face=Verdana color=black size=2> <P><FONT face="Arial Black" color=red size=7>GREAT JOB,  BOY HOW I HAVE CHANGED</FONT></P> <P><FONT face="Arial Black" color=black size=7><STRONG>Ken Kilgore</STRONG></FONT></P> <P><FONT face="Arial Black" color=#ff0000 size=7></FONT> </P></FONT></font>
  Re: NEW 1966 YEARBOOK BUTTON ON HOME PAGE (Mary Johnson)
Posted: 10:37:46 am on 9/15/2006 Modified: Never

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="Black"><FONT face=Verdana size=2><FONT color=black size=4>I just noticed this and was very impressed. Thank you.. my yearbooks are packed away and this really helps to remember people.</FONT></FONT></font>
  Re: NEW 1966 YEARBOOK BUTTON ON HOME PAGE (PatrickMurphy)
Posted: 1:03:12 am on 9/26/2006 Modified: Never

Since I had scanned the entire class pages from the 1966 yearbook, I've posted them here http://bigfoot48.googlepages.com/willrogershighschoolclassof1966<BR>if you want to see the additional information contained with the names.<BR><BR>Enjoy those hairdos!<BR><BR>Pat