Guest logged in.
Welcome to WRHS Class of 1966 Online Users: 5
Navigation WRHS Class of 1966 Your Stories Ronald (Ronnie) Oliver
Current Replies for Ronald (Ronnie) Oliver

Ronald (Ronnie) Oliver (Ronald)
Posted: 7:52:58 am on 9/15/2011 Modified: Never

As a bio, I have posted a vita on my website: www.ronaldloliverconsulting.com. It notes that for several years I was a researcher and writer at the U. of So. Dakota, Washington State University, and briefly with the School of Continuing Ed at OU. I either wrote or co-wrote around 30 professional articles in the field of counseling and counselor education. Also, I co-wrote two books on bullying prevention with John Hoover entitled The Bullying Prevention Handbook: A Guide for Principals, Teachers, and Counselors, 1996 & 2008, Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press (www.solution-tree.com) as well as a self help book called Paths of Freedom: A New Vision of Psychotherapy and the Cultivation of the Human Spirit, 2002, Phanes Press. I have lived in Cali, Colombia for the past 7 years, am married to Dr. Gloria Ines Palma and have worked at a violence prevention institute here in Cali at Universidad del Valle, I have one son, Abe, and a grand daughter, Avery Raeann, who both live in Edmond. My email address is ron_oliver23@yahoo.com.