Guest logged in.
Welcome to WRHS Class of 1966 Online Users: 9
Navigation WRHS Class of 1966 Your Stories The Late Tulsa Police Officer Gary Mullens
Current Replies for The Late Tulsa Police Officer Gary Mullens

The Late Tulsa Police Officer Gary Mullens (Iris Warlick Stu)
Posted: 3:40:31 pm on 9/19/2006 Modified: Never

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="Black"><FONT face=Verdana color=black size=2> <P>Iris reporting:   It was at the first Reunion Committee Meeting this past June;<BR>We were going over the updates on the Deceased Classmates List.  Bev and I both 'teared up' on Gary Mullens name and Bev noted "I can still see Gary, at the close of the last reunion saying "Hey Bev! don't loose my address; I love coming to these things!"  Bev assured him he would be notified, and we all parted.   Then I said "Well Bev wait till I tell you this...In today's mail Claudia Mullens, Gary's widow, sent us a large check as a donation saying "Gary just loved his Class of '66 Reunions"!   Oh yes, we all had to find a box of Kleenex after that.</P> <P>We have contacted Claudia Mullens, and asked if she or any of their children or family would like to join us for Lunch and School Tour on Saturday.  She has contacted us this week and let us know YES.  She and their children  and Gary's Dad, Ben along with some other relatives would love to come to see the building and meet some of the people Gary loved to see. Look for them and say Hello!<BR>as ever, Iris.</P></FONT></font>