Guest logged in.
Welcome to WRHS Class of 1966 Online Users: 12
Navigation WRHS Class of 1966 Your Stories DONNA BACHMAN
Current Replies for DONNA BACHMAN

DONNA BACHMAN (irisw)
Posted: 3:35:21 pm on 10/21/2011 Modified: Never

DONNA BACHMAN<BR>Unfortunately, I cannot be with you this time, I have out of town guests. My last Reunion was our 25th.<BR>I have been an art professor at PARK UNIVERSITY for over 25 years, in Parkville, MO. just North of downtown KCMO.<BR>I have been a KansasCitian ever since I started college at the Kansas City Art Institute, right after we graduated Rogers.<BR>My younger brother Ted and his wife Susan still live in Tulsa, where<BR>they were Ropers too, and graduated T.U.<BR>My mother, Evelyn now lives in assisted living near me, 93 and still very much herself. In addition to her own writing, she has the distiction of being a person who saw the potential in Susie Hinton's first manuscript and helped get it into the right hands.<BR>I have been making art all this time, one recent assembalage is<BR>"Minuet" a kind of 3-D collage. My son Eric Dresser, is an artist too and got the art genes from both me and his Dad Stan Dresser (Edison class of '65).<BR>I have been married to Jim Minges for over a decade. He is a library adminstrator, and through him I have a "bonus" daughter Sara.<BR>Jim and I love to travel, Italy especially, and to garden.<BR>Life is good. How fortunate we were to go to Rogers when we did.<BR>It was a gentler time. donnabach@park.edu<BR>