Guest logged in.
Welcome to WRHS Class of 1966 Online Users: 11
Navigation WRHS Class of 1966 Your Stories Cheryl England Cunningham
Current Replies for Cheryl England Cunningham

Cheryl England Cunningham (cherylcunningham)
Posted: 11:29:21 pm on 10/5/2006 Modified: 6:15:29 pm on 10/7/2006

It's hard to imagine that we we have been out of high school for 40 years because we are so young! Right? I am looking forward to this reunion--I missed the last one. I tried to talk Sally Jennings (whom I had lunch with recently) into coming too, but had no luck. I moved to Texas after graduation from from the University of Arkansas and have lived in Richardson, Texas since 1980. Life is good, but has not been without challenges. I lost my husband of 22 years very unexpectedly in late 1996 and am a one year breast cancer survivor. However, I am blessed to have a good prognosis. I have a good job working as a benefits manager for a large corporation and have four great children (twin stepsons and two daughters) all living in the Dallas area (two of them are married). Texas OU weekend is interesting here -- one of my daughters graduated from the University of Texas in 2001, and the other graduated from OU in 2005. I am so looking forward to our reunion!

Re: Cheryl England Cunningham (Jeanne Lewis)
Posted: 5:33:03 pm on 10/6/2006 Modified: Never

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="Black">Cheryl, I look forward to seeing you at the reunion.  Are you staying at the hotel or with relatives?  Life sounds like it's been good to you.  I'd love to hear more. Jeanne</font>
  Re: Cheryl England Cunningham (JudyGarringerMcCurdy)
Posted: 3:16:40 pm on 10/7/2006 Modified: Never

<font face="Verdana" size="2" color="Black"><FONT face=Verdana color=black size=2> <P>Cheryl, it breaks my heart to hear you lost your husband and have had to battle cancer!  Somehow in my mind all my classmates are still teens, and it's hard to imagine them facing such harsh realities!  Thank goodness you have the many good things to report also!  I bet your daughters are beautiful, smart, kind and understanding like their mother!  Judy Garringer McCurdy</P> <P> </P></FONT></font>