Guest logged in.
Welcome to WRHS Class of 1966 Online Users: 17
Navigation » WRHS Class of 1966 » Your Stories » Pat Barnes Werner »
Current Replies for Pat Barnes Werner

Pat Barnes Werner (admin)
Posted: 8:37:10 am on 11/26/2007 Modified: 2:53:28 pm on 6/10/2011

Pat died last week after a long bout with cancer. She will be missed. I am posting an email to her friends, family and fans that she wrote concerning her new book about which she was very excited. ---- Dear Friends, ---- Just wanted to share the good news that The Walls Talk: 37 Colorado Historic House Museums Tell Their Tales has found a publisher. Filter Press will be bringing out the book in late 2008. --- After 6 years of research, travel, acquiring photos, and interviewing descendents and curators, the book is finally done. Now for a year’s worth of design, planning, promotion, and production. A big splash booksigning and program will bring out the book, and you will all be invited to that. The Walls Talk will appear in Colorado and other western-state bookstores and specialty shops as well. --- Thanks to those who helped, and tip a glass for me! When I made the decision to move from fiction to non-fiction, I knew it was going to be a glorious adventure, and I have found that it is just my niche. See you at the kickoff! ---- Pat